
I love the way you look at me
I love the way you talk
I love the way you talk
I love the way you play your flute
I love it when we take a walk
I love it when you touch my cheak and I love your hobit feet
I love the way you sing my song, it almost makes me weap
I love the way you drink your coke
I love your beard to death
I love it when you tell your joke
And I also do love met(s)
I love it how you make me laugh
I love your piano-play
I love the way you kiss my lips
It just makes me wanna say
I love you, Emanuel
I love it when we take a walk
I love it when you touch my cheak and I love your hobit feet
I love the way you sing my song, it almost makes me weap
I love the way you drink your coke
I love your beard to death
I love it when you tell your joke
And I also do love met(s)
I love it how you make me laugh
I love your piano-play
I love the way you kiss my lips
It just makes me wanna say
I love you, Emanuel
2 kommentarer:
fy vad fint skrivet, fille! jag vill åsså ha någon som kan skriva så till mig... eller som jag kan skriva ti. :o)
Grymt bra du skriver! Kul att se er i onsdags. Snart dags att styra upp en ny mixkväll! Hoppas allt är bra med dig och din roomie!
Allt gott! Antoin
Skicka en kommentar